Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BBCS 4 EVR

It's my choice; it doesn't affect anyone else. I don't see why all the haters are coming after me for it. I mean, this is America, right? It's a free country, more or less, and I should be allowed to follow my heart.

But no, it's not "traditional", so all these psychotic conservatives just have to get up in my face about it.

I am talking, of course, about painting my entire body blue with watercolor paints and then slapping myself against cars as they look for parking spots in the movie theater's lot.

It's watercolor, people! It comes right off! I view this as an extension of my freedom of speech. It's not like my blue-body car-slapping (BBCS) interferes with your ability to enjoy the movie! I'll even mop off your cars while you're watching Hugh Jackman kill everyone and everything, if that makes you feel better.

Besides, I read somewhere that 68% of American movies are terrible, so really you should be thanking me for adding a new depth to the movie-going experience!

I am what I am. So quit hating and just leave me alone.

1 comment:

Shana said...

From reading the title, I thought you were going to write about watching the BBC. The blue-body car-slapping is much better.